TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Saturday, February 5, 2011

February and It is So Cold

I am so ready for winter to be over with. Friday of this week, the high for that day is 18 degrees. I think I will just stay under the warm covers and try to keep warm. The low may just  be in the single digits. BRRRRRRRRR.

Ok enought about the cold. My post tonight is about Food. I want to ask you do you plan your meal for the week. I so want to do this.

I work each day of the week and every night I hear the same question, WHATS FOR SUPPER? I get so tired of hearing this.   I have looked online for meal plans but can't seem to find anything.

So my question to you is, do you plan your weekly meals. If so do you find them online or do you do the same thing every week. I would like to do something different week by week.

If you do this does it make Grocery shopping easier?  I would think if you knew what your cooking each night than you would know exactly what to buy.

I can't wait to hear what everyone says.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

God Bless
 The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment