TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Monday, February 21, 2011

A Day Off

It is so nice to have a day off work. It was a very long weekend.

As in my earlier post I was headed to see my nephews girlfriend. She had open heart surgery this past Thursday. She is doing very good. She looked really good compared to what she just went thru.

She was still in CICU unit when we left to come home late yesterday evening, but  got word today that she is now in a step down room. Which is just wonderful.

Just  amazes me how powerful Prayer is. Our God is an awesome God.

Today has been a very busy day here. After been gone all weekend, house cleaning is in order. Laundry, mopping, dusting, vacuum and just all around cleaning.

Tonight I am headed to a lecture that I have to attend for work. Should be interesting. I am not a fan at all with the subject or books that he will be lecturing about but non the less it should be interesting to see what he has to say.

I hope everyone's week has started out great. Please continue in pray for the lady that I work with. I was unable to attend the funeral yesterday , due to being out of town. But I know she needs all the prayers  that you can send up for her.

Hope you have a wonderful week.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment