TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Friday, January 14, 2011

Will it ever Melt Away



Will the Snow ever go away. We were all so excited to see it come but after being cooped up at home for 3 days  and then having to drive on it, I am so ready for it to melt.

Today as I was leaving for work I slid all the way down my driveway sideways. I was scared to death. I just knew that I was going to hit a car coming down the road or I wasn't going to be able to stop before I hit our fence.  But luckly I did.

The forecast high for tomorrow is 47 degrees. That should hopefully melt most of it.

Bless everyones heart that has to deal with snow most of the winter. I just don't see how you handle it. I think I would just pack up and move to  Florida,lolo.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday and has a Super Weekend.

God Bless
 The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment