TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Weatherman was Right on Target

Well we got our Snow. Yippeee. It is just beautiful. I was up till midnight last night watching it snow, it was so pretty coming down. When I went to bed we had 2 1/2 inches and got up this morning and we have nearly 9 inches of snow. WOW . We never get that much snow here, matter of fact we never get snow. Maybe ever 7 to 10 year we may get a dusting.

But to say we are thrilled is the understatement. We got a beautiful snow Christmas Morning and now this. Here are a few pics I wanted to share with you.

My Son and Daugher packing snow in a bucket to build a fort.


My daughter jumping the in back of hubby truck. She had a ball doing that. It was full of snow.

My daughter making a snow Angel in the back of the truck,lolo

Our sweet dog Bandit. The snow just about covered him up, but he had a good time playing in it.

The Fort that the kids build. It is so neat. It was dark time before they finished it but  there will be time tomorrow to play in it.

Another view of the Fort. I have a feeling there will lots of snowball fights tomorrow behind this fort. Can't wait.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful monday. It is a beautiful snowy monday here and I am loving every minute of it. We have had a wonderful family day and  I pray that if anyone has to be on the roads that they are safe. They are calling for another inch of snow in the morning, Yippeee. Can't wait to sit and watch it fall. God handiwork is just Awesome. We are enjoy every minute of his beautiful creation.

I hope you have a wonderful and safe week. May God richly bless you with a safe and happy week.

God Bless
 The Fullers



No comments:

Post a Comment