TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Excitement is Building

Well to say that we are excited is a understatement. The weather man is saying that we may get 7 to 8 inches of snow starting Tomorrow and going thru Tuesday.

They are also saying that we could get 1 to 2 inches of ice. Now that we could do without. Ice scares me. I do not want ice. Our little community will most likely be without power if we get ice.

We got 4 inches on Christmas Day and it was beautiful, I love it. My kids had the best time.

You see around here we don't get snow very much so when we do get it everything just about shuts down. We don't have snowplows to clear the roads and we live in the country so we have to just wait it out until the weather gets warmer and the roads clear out.

I think what I am mostly scare of is losing power. We don't have a fireplace to keep warm. We do have kerosene heater, but it scares me to use it. So I am hoping that if we do get ice, that we don't lose power and that my family will all be here at home and not stuck at work.

I have cooked Hamburger stew and Beef stew today to freeze, so that if we do lose power all we have to do is heat it up on our camp stove. I also cook a lemon cake, so no worrys of going hungry,lolo.

So I guess we will just see what mother nature brings out way starting Tomorrow night and thru Tuesday.

I hope where every your at, that your safe and sound and having a wonderful weekend.

God  Bless
 The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment