TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Spending Time with Friends

I love spending time with friends. It does my heart good. I am off work this week so I  called up one of my best friends and we are meeting for lunch today at Panera Bread. I like their sandwiches. I have eating there maybe 2 or 3 times since they open up a store here. 

Then we are heading to Old Time Pottery. Love that store. I think I could shop in there all day. That is if I hadn't just run out of money because of the holidays. But it is always fun to go and look at all the wonderful goodies that they have. You can find some wonderful bargains in there if you just look.

I hope your having a wonderful week. Can you believe that is it is the very last week of this year. Just crazy I tell ya. 2011 will be here before you can blink your eyes.

God Bless
 The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment