TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ice Skating and The Movies

Today is going to be a fun filled day. I am taking my beautiful daughter  and one of her best friends Ice Skating and to see the Movie Tangled.

I can't wait, I think I want to see the move just as bad as they do. I am a big kid at heart,lolo. the commercials look so cute for that movie and as soon as I seen it I told my husband that I wanted to see it.  So today is my chance.

Will I be Ice Skating, NO NO NO, lolo. I am afraid, that I would break ever bone in my body if I even put one ice skate on. But I so enjoy watching them skate. Even tho my daughter can't really skate that good. She enjoys it.

I hope that your enjoy every minute of the last days of 2010.

God Bless
 The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment