TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Decor

Thougth I would share a few pic of our christmas decor with ya. I didn't get around to taking to many pics. But I hope you enjoy the ones I did.

I just love this Santa. He is so old timey looking. I put him in a platter and filled it with red and gold christmas balls.


Just so sweet and simple. I found this little bucket at Target and just knew that I had to have it. It has a Santa face etched in it. I put this sweet little tree and added burgundy berries on the tree. Just simple and sweet.

I love this pictures of Santa. It is hanging in my Dining Room.


An arrangement with a large Silver Christmas Ball. I couldn't get a better picture of it. My camera just was acting up tonight. But it has berries and little silver bells on top with greenery around the bells.



Our Christmas Tree. Simple but so pretty when the lights are on. My son and his girlfriend and my daughter did the decorating this year and I just love it. It has red and gold balls on the tree with Red ribbon running thru the tree. Just love it. Great job Brex and Hannah and  Maleah. Love ya.


My favorite. I Just love Snowmen. These have been out all year long. I just smile everytime I loook at them. I am hoping to go back and get more. I just love them.


Well that concludes all my christmas pic for this year. I hope that you have enjoy what I have shared. I hope that your staying warm so far this December. It has been chilly here. Brrrr. This morning it was in the 20's and will be that again in the morning. The weather guy said Snow Sunday. WHAT, I don't want snow.  I am so ready for summer time again,lolo.


Have a wonderful week this week and my God richly bless you.


The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment