TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Friday, December 31, 2010

1 year old today

Wow, This blog is one Year old today. I can't believe it. It just doesn't seem that long ago. I have enjoyed blogging. I hope that the year 2011 is a wonderful year for blogging and for getting more people to my site.

  I;m not sure about your plans for ringing in the New Year but the Fuller Household don't have big plans this year. We are going to spend a quiet night at home with some friends and play games. Should be lots of fun. I am looking forward to it. Altho, as I am typing this my house is a big mess. I haven't picked up one thing today. I have managed to wash 2 loads of clothes and that is it.

We have taken all the Christmas Decoration down from outside and stored them away. We have a sweet puppy in our back year that just loves to chew up everything so we got out there and picked up our back yard , but other than that, nothing else has been done. No beds have been made, the dishes haven't been cleansed, the living room is a wrecked. And worse of all I need a NAP, bad,lolo. I am so sleepy I can't keep my eyes open.

So the plan is to take a hour long nap then get up and get my daugher and hubby to help with the cleaning and then fix something to eat before my friends get there then sit back and enjoy their company.

I hope that each and everyone one of you have had a Bless and wonderful 2010. May God richly bless you  in 2011. I hope that you will seek his word and live your life every day for him. Read his word every day and Live by it and you will be bless.

One of my New Year Resolution is to read his word each and every day.

Happy New Year
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment