TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

December

Wow, can you believe that December will be here tomorrow. Have you finish your shopping yet. Me, No I have not. I wish I could say that I have but I can't. My goal was to finish by Thanksgiving but it didnt' happen.

My son finally gave me his christmas list last night. It is hard shopping for a 19 year old so I needed that list,lolo. We finally got around to putting up our tree Sunday night. Now to keep our sweet cat out of it. I caught her  in there this evening trying to eat the ribbon. uugggh.

 I hope everyone is staying dry today. It started raining here yesterday and it hasn't stopped. We have a little lake in our front yard, no joke.

Have a wonderful rest of the week.
God Bless
 The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment