TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Weekend

Well the weekend is almost here and I am glad. This week has been stressful to say the least. Having a teenager in the house can be stressful at times.  And to say that this week has been stressful is an understatement.

I know it is hard beening a teenager these days and it is hard raising teenagers these day to. Lots of prayers and lots of patiences is due.

This weekend there is a Storytelling Festival that is in the next town over. I can't wait to go. There is several storyteller that I want to hear. I understand that it is suppose to be a great festival to go to.

I am enjoying this beautiful fall foliage. I hope that you are to. It is just gorgeous.

Hope that you have a wonderful weekend .

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment