TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Going Camping

Well, I can't wait. We are headed camping soon and I am so excited. The weather has just been beautiful and the trees are turning a gorgeous color. I love to take pictures of beautiful scenery.

 I love love love this time of year. Not to hot and Not to cold. It has been awhile since we last went camping and I am itching to get back out there. Were not going far , but it is a beautiful place to go and I  can't wait.

I have been watching the rescue of the miners and it is just so emotional. I am thinking God that everyone has come out Healthy and alive. I know their families are all so thankful as well.

I hope that everyone of you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy every minute of it. 

God Bless
 The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment