TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Caramel Apples YUUUUMMMY

I am so excited. I made Caramel Apples today with my daughter for the first time every. I mean I made them with my mother when I was a little girl. But as far as with  help from another adult(lolo) I went it all along. I am so proud of myself. Tell me what you think.

They were so easy to do. I of course had to get some insturction off of the internet. But other than that it was really easy to to.
I used Granny smith Apples and then used the carmel that you wrap around the apple and put in the oven and melt for 5 minutes. Then take out and cool in the refrigerator.

I then melted my candy chocolate and then dip the apple in it then rolled then in my favorite topping then used the white chocolate to drizzed over the top of everything. So easy and they smell so GGGGOOOOOODDDD. The perfect fall goody to eat.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Sunday and enjoyed your weekend.

God Bless
The Fullers

1 comment: