TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Monday, September 6, 2010

Fall is in the Air

Fall is in the Air

I love fall. Spring and Fall are my favorite time of the year. I just wish that it would last longer. I saw this clipart that is above and just love it , so I had to share.


 I have been decorating my house with all my fall decoration and I love it. I went to Hobby Lobby the other night and they had their  fall decor at 50% off and so I just had to add to my collection. I love pumpkins and gourds and scarecrows.


We are headed up to a camp with our church youth group next weekend and I am looking forward to it. It is such a beautiful spot and so peaceful. The weather hopefully will be perfect and there is a lake right by the camp and we have nightly devotion by the lake at night.


My sisters and Mother are planning another girls night out. I can't wait. We are going to do alot of eating and make some fall craft and do alot of talking and laughing. I hopefully will have some picture to post.


I hope to get some of my fall decor posted soon.


Hope everyone has a wonderful week and hope that your having wonderful fall weather.


God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment