TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Friday, August 13, 2010

Finally Pictures for you

I have finally got around to downloading my pictures from last friday night. We had a blast. Let me encourage you to find the time to get together with your mother and sister or brothers and make some wonderful memories.

We laughed and cryed together. We cryed cause we were laughing so hard,lolo. So here are a few pictures I wanted to share with you.

We painted christmas ornaments together. They were very simple to do but they were fun and we did it together. I purchased them at a local craft store . They were on sale, orginally they were $.99cent but they were 50% off so I got them for .49 cents . I love a bargain, haha.
My beautiful family

Love that Purple
Watch me paint

We also played lots of board games and tryed to out beat each other. I think we had a hard time playing for laughing at each other. O what a night. We plan on getting together again the first of Sept. We are going Camping for 2 night. Can you just see 7 ladies and 2 girls living it up at the camp grounds. haha.
Watch me roll

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment