TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Busy Iittle Bee

Today has been a very busy day. We got up early this morning and headed to the farmers market. Got  5 dozen ears of corn and some tomatoes. So we have been shucking and scraping and cooking corn today.

I had 14 quarts of corn to put in the freezer today. 3 weeks ago we went and got 5 dozen of field corn and 5 dozen of sweet corn and put that up. We love corn in the winter time. You just can't been it.

I cant wait till my okra comes in out of my garden and I get to put some of that up as well. I love garden food. Okra and squash and corn and tomatoes are my favorite and cucumbers. I love butter beans to. I planted 3 rolls and waiting for them to get ready to pick to. Yumm,   Yummm.


I hope everyone has a wonderful week next week and try to stay cool.

 God Bless
 The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment