TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to all the wonderful dads out there. I have to say that I didn't have the best dad growing up. My dad is still alive but I don't have anything to do with him if I can help it. By that I mean, if he is around I will speak, but I do not go out of my way to be nice to him.

I have the most amazing MOM in the world to put up with my dad and I love her more and more every day. She deserves so much better than what she got. I have told her that a million times and so have my brother and sisters.

If you have a  wonderful and amazing Dad, be very very thankful. Let him know how much he means to you.
                             ***********

I am also very thankful for the amazing Husband that I have in my life. He is a wonderful and a loving father to our kids. He is always there for them and support them in what ever they choose to do. We have 2 wonderful christian kids and it is all because of  the wonderful  christian example that their dad is. He is a wonderful christian man and I am so thankful that I have him in my life.

Hope that everyone has a wonderful week and may God richly bless you this week. I encourage you to read daily from his word and live your life for him.

The Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment