TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Softball in full swing

Well Softball is in full swing. This is my daughter second year to play and we are running every evening. This weekend is the first weekend to have a game. It is at 9am and I am a little upset at that, haha. I like to sleep in on Saturdays. It is the only day I get to sleep in.

We have to be there at 8:30am for her to get warmed up with the other members of the team. I guess it just means that A nap is in order for when I get home lolololo.

So the warmer weather is here and I LOVE IT. It has been so pretty outside. My son get out there yesterday and plowed up our garden. I can't wait to get it all planted. WE have to till it up and make it all nice and smooth and even before we can get in there and plant, but I am so excited. I LOVE my garden food.

We are going this weekend and buy some nice summer clothes, can't wait. Some flip flops and some knee pants and shorts that come to our knees. I can't wait and my daughter is all excited. Now my son on the other hand could care less, haha. He is a boy and just give him a pair of pants and shirt and he is fine, but now my daughter she could shop all day.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week and enjoying this gorgeous weather.

God Bless
 The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment