TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry that it has been awhile since I have updated. It seems all I do is run, run, run. I leave in the morning, get home around 3:15 and cook supper out the door for softball practice back home around 9pm  then shower and go to bed. We do this every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Wednesday is Church Night. Today is the first Saturday we have been able to stay at home and it has been wonderful

We were to have a Fun day softball game but due to all the bad weather in this area it was cancel. We have been lucky so far and just gotten alot of rain. We needed it to wash all of this pollen away.

 I hope that you are staying safe where every your at today. My God richly bless you this week.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment