TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

Wow, how the weekend flies by. We had a  wonderful weekend getaway. We headed up to Nashville Tenn for the weekend. We enjoyed out stay at the Hyatt Hotel, the staff was very friendly and the hotel was nice.

We headed over to Opry Mills to do a little shopping for our kids and to look around. We  went out to eat at some nice places. Saturday we headed over to   Fort Nashborough. It was a neat place to see .
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

  http://www.nashville.gov/parks/historic/fortnashborough.asp

It was downtown and a very neat place to see. Like I said it was down town and this country girl has never been in a city down town. I was thrilled beyond believe to see all of the big beautiful buildings. They were super tall and lots of them. I couldn't believe it. I could of stayed just to see all of the many business that were there. I loved it.

We also went to the CoolSpring Galleria in Franklin Tenn, WOW, we walked forever there were so many shops there.

We had a wonderful time. It was a wonderful trip. We visited with Mikes parents this morning and went to church where they attend. Then they treated us to Dinner at a wonderful place. Then went and visited with them for about 2 hours.

All in all our weekend was Great.I have to give a wonderful shout out to my Glorious and beautiful Mother. She stayed with our kids and I couldn't of enjoyed this trip if I didn't know that my kids were beening taking care of. She took excellent care of them and they enjoyed every minute of it. They love her so much and look forward to her coming up and staying with them every time she comes. She spoiled them rotten.  LOVE YOU MOM.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

God Bless
 The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment