TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Monday, March 8, 2010

Softball has started

Well, it is softball season. This is my beautiful daughters second year. Last year she did super. She had to learn all the ropes of playing and all the rules but did a fantastic job. Tonight was the first practice and she caught 3 pop ups. She hit a home run when it came her time to hit. We are so proud of her.

Be on the lookout for lots of pic of her playing cause I love to take pictures. Last year her team won the playoffs and she was given the game ball for being the first year player that was most improved all year. She is so excited about this year.

I will quit bragging now haha. I hope everyone has a wonderful week and if you have someone in your family that plays sports, I hope that you will go out and support them and let them know your proud of what they have accomplished.

God Bless
 The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment