TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Remembering A Friend

I am part of a craft board online. I use to have a website for several years where I sold crafts that I made so I joined a craft board. There are lots of ladies on this craft board. We talk nearly everday online about everything.  I no longer do my crafts since I have a job outside of home. But I am still on this craft board. I have gotten close to some of these ladies. I have been on this board for several years.

I learn yesterday that one of the ladies that was on the board was killed(murdered) by her husband.  I am still in shock. I just can't believe it. I didn't know her personally, but remember reading her post on the board. I remember when she post the pictures of her wedding pictures. They were married in 2002.  She was going to nursing school and thrilled that she finally got the chance.

Words can't describe how I feel about her husband. I personally feel that the same thing need to be done to him what he did to her. That if he gets life in prison that it isn't good enough for him, cause he lives and she didn't get to .  I am so angry right now. 

We on the craft board are doing special things to remember her by. I am posting her picture here as a memorial to her. She was a very sweet lady. Rest In peace Retha.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment