TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Headaches

Well as you can see by my title today, I am sick with a headache. I forgot to get my migrane medicine refilled saturday. Uggggghhh, I hate when I do that. It really throws me for a loop even when I missed it one day. The meds also helps me with the inner ear trouble that plagues me. I also get dizzy when I don't take my meds.

I think I am going to have to tie a string around my finger to remember things.

Vitamins:
I have started taking a complete vitamin today. I really hope it helps with my lack of energy. I started taking ST. John's Wort vitamin to. I am hoping it will help my mood. Here lately I find myself feeling depressed alot and I don't like that feeling at all.  Do any of you take a vitamin and what is it. Does it help you have more energy. What about feeling a little depressed. What do you do for that.

I hope everyone of you are having a wonderful Sunday. I missed church today because of my headache, so off to read in my  bible and do some studying of Gods word.  Have a great week.

God Bless
 The Fullers

1 comment:

  1. Having a sleepless night in Shreveport, so thought I would blog hop....Enjoyed my stop here...I have been fighting a sinus headache for a week.....Love the colors you have in your design...


    Teresa
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete