TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Me

Well yesterday  was our 21st wedding anniversary.Hubby sent me a dozen of yellow roses. They are just beautiful.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Last year he sent me 20 Long Stem Red Roses for our 20th Anniversay. I have an amazing husband. I love him more everyday. We are heading out of town for a weekend getaway. My parents are coming to stay with the kids. Altho my daughter is really the only one that need babysitting. 

I also had a birthday the 10th of this month. Wow, March is a busy month for me, haha.  Mike and the kids got me a beautiful cake.
 Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
It was yuummmy. They took me to my favorite place to eat for supper. Then my parents had a birthday supper for me with all my sisters and brother there. It was a wonderful birthday.

I wanted to show you this picture, I think it is just beautiful. One of God beautiful handywork. It had rained here the other day and we were coming home from picking my daughter up from school and this beautiful rainbow was in the sky.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Another one up a little closer
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
We truly serve and amazing God. His beauty surrounds us everyday. I hope that each and every one of you will take a few moments to see it and  to say a pray of Thanks.

God Bless and have a wonderful weekend.
 The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment