TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Friday, March 26, 2010

A Day Off

Well Got Today off but the down side is I have to work tomorrow. I like my Saturdays off. We are putting on a puppet play in the childrens department tomorrow at our local library where I work, and I have a part in the play. So today is cleaning day for me at home. I would really like to be lazy and curled up and reading a good book but alas I have to get this house cleaned.


 Loads and Loads of laundry.  But it will all get done in due time. I commented the other day to my hubby that I really needed a maid, and he said what for, when you got me and 2 kids. Haha. My hubby and 2 kids seem to overlook the dust bunnys and the loads of laundry in the floor and the shoes laying everywhere and the tubs that needs cleaning and the floors that need sweeping and the furniture that needs polishing and the beds that need making and so on and so on. Now don't get me wrong, hubby does Cook, he loves to cook, but cleaning is not up his alley.


Wanted to share a pic of our beautiful cat Callie. She is so lazy, what a life to live, know that you have nothing to worry about and that your loved. She has found her favorite pillow. Haha
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Hope you have a wonderful day. I am off to clean some more.


God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment