TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines Day

Well I headed out today to do some shopping and pick up some Valentine goodies for my love one. I tell you town was packed. Every store we went to there was line after line of people. One store was even out of candy. I couldn't believe it.

I did manage to find just the right card and picked up some beautiful flower for my Mother for valentines day.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
I hope that you have a wonderful Valentines day with your loved ones. We always get our kids some candy and a stuff animals and a cute card to tell them how much we love them.

If you have  someone special in your life, I hope you will let them know how much you love them.


Happy Valentines Day.
God Bless
 The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment