TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Monday, February 15, 2010

Roses and Snow Day

Well hubby surprised me yesterday morning with some beautiful yellow Roses
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Yellow Roses have always been my favorite color. Even when we were dating he would bring me yellow roses, just out of the blue. I love that man. He is so good to me. I couldn't find a better man no where to treat me any better than how he treat me. He treats me like a Queen every day.  I hope that you and your loved one had a wonderful Valentines day yesterday .

Now Today.

WE have Snow. WOW, I can't believe it. They were saying yesterday that we would be getting snow last night. I said yeah, I will believe it when I see it.  Well we get about and 1 1/2 inches.  I have tryed to get my camera to worked today and it will not. Not sure what it wrong with it but it will not take a good picture today. 

 Now I know to everyone that lives up North that and 1 1/2 in nothing to you but to us Sotherns it is alot, because we hardly ever get snow here, and when we do we are Thrilled. haha.

 The kids are out of school today and I am off work because of president days. I am enjoying my day off, being lazy and  enjoy the snow.  I hope that you have a wonderful week and stay safe and warm.

God Bless
 The Fullers 

No comments:

Post a Comment