TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Root Canal

Well tomorrow is the day. I dread it so bad.  I know it has to be done so that I stop been in pain when I drink something cold or eat something hot.  I hope to never have another one of these done again. My goal is to make sure I meet my annual dentist appointment cleaning and brush, brush, brush. (Which I already did) but I guess wasn't enough.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend plan. I will be taking it easy and resting up. We have been getting rain all day today and I think it is suppose to rain this weekend and maybe even snow a little.

I don't know about you but I am so ready for SPRING. Bring on the  sunshine, the warmer weather, the pretty flowers , the butterflies, and the grass that needs mowing. I LOVE IT..

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment