TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Monday, February 15, 2010

Donuts

I just had to tell you about these Delicious Donuts. When I saw the recipe I had to try them. My downfall is Donuts. I LOVE donuts. I don't want jelly donuts, strawberry donuts, cranberry filled donuts, NO NO NO, All  I wants is just Plain Glazed Donuts. YUMMMMY.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
The Recipe is from The Pioneer women blog, http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/02/homemade-glazed-doughnuts/
O my they are delicious. Just delicious. So easy peasy to make. I hope you will check out her blog and give some of her recipes a try. This was my first one to try and I love it. Going to try the Spaghetti one next.


So what have you been doing Today, been baking or reading a good book.


The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment