TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Monday, February 1, 2010

Dentist Appointment UUGGGGHHH

Well,  as you can tell by my title I had a dentist appointment today. It did not go well. I do not like Dentist at all. I do not like anyone looking in my mouth, I don't like keeping my mouth open for a long period of time. I have had TMJ surgery several years ago so I can't open my mouth very wide, (maybe that is why I don't like dentist) not sure but I avoid them.

 I make sure that my kids go every 6 months for their cleaning  and they have beautiful teeth.


I have to have a root canal friday. UUUGGGH. I have had one before and Man did it hurt. I have a different dentist doing this one than the one that did the first one, But I still dread it.


So one of my goals this year is to have healthy teeth. I plan on never getting this way again if I can help it.  When I was there today I made my appointment for my cleaning so hopefully if anymore work needs to be done, I can get it all taking care of within the next month or 2 .


I hope that everyone has a better  week than my has started out to be.


God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment