TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CYC

It is almost here, I can't wait. If you don't know what I am talking about the link is to your right on my screen. It is a christian youth conference. This is my first year to go with our church and I am so excited.

Well I don't know about you guys but  I AM SICK OF WINTER. This weekend it was nearly 70 degrees and tomorrow, they are calling for snow flurries. Unreal. I am tired of cold weather. I wish the warm weather was here to stay for awhile.

Today I went to get my hair cut. Over the weekend I got my hair highlighted and it didn't turn out like I wanted it to. It came out more like bleached. UUUUGGGGH. So I went and had it chopped off at shoulder length. My hair was below shoulder length so it is a little different but I think I like it for now. Come morning when I have to fix it and it won't do what I want it to do, it will be a different story.

I hope everyones week is going good. Sorry I was all over the place with my posting. My mind is just wondering tonight.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment