TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Beautiful Saturday

It is a Gorgeous Day today. So what am I doing inside you say. Well, yes it is a gorgeous day and the sun is shining but it is still chilly outside. I can't wait until it hits the 70's and 80 degree weather and I can get outside and work in my yard.

Now I want to share some pictures with you of this week. Funny how a few days can change the weather.
  Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
This was from 6 days ago and yes it was snowing here. I saw that tree across the road from our yard and just had to take that pic. I love it. Think it is so pretty.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
This is our silly dog Beauty. Yes she was laying out in the snow getting covered in it. She is nothing but a fur ball herself. She has thick fur and she just loved the snow and  rolled and rolled in it, she loved it.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
She has a very warm doghouse to get into, one that is heated with a heat lamp and has hay in it but she perfer to lay out in the snow, haha.

I can't wait for spring to get here, well really I can't wait for Summer, I am a summer person. Since I am a cold natured person I perfer Summer. 90 degree doesn't bother me one bit, I love it.

I hope that where ever you live that you are enjoying your Saturday and that your weather is nice.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment