TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Well our beautiful daughter is still sick but is slowly on the mend. We braved the sleet yesterday and made our way to the doctor. She has Strep Throat. Bless her heart, it has really hit her hard. High fever, sore throat, throwing up, UUUGGGH. Hopefully with another day of getting meds in her she will feel better tomorrow.


I have been watching the weather some and boy our neighbors in Nashville TN and Arkansas and North Caroline has been hit hard with this Winter Weather. I pray that everyone without power has made it to a shelter where there is power or your able to stay with family.


Personally I am not a winter person, I am a summer person. I love the 80 and 85 degree weather. Nice warm weather doesn't bother me at all. I am cold natured so I can't stand the cold weather. I want it WARM,lolo. If it is going to snow, I perfer that it snow so much that I have to stay in for a few days and stay in my PJ's and curl up and read a good book.


Tonight it is suppose to get down to 16 degrees. BRRRRRRRR.
I hope that where ever your at tonight that your nice and warm and safe from this bitter cold.


God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment