TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Random Thoughts and Sharing Pics

Have you ever had days where your thoughts are all over the place. Today is just that day for me. My mind is everywhere. I was struck by something that our Sunday school teacher said today about giving of your time to the Lord. The Lord expect each one of us to give of our time to him just as he expect each one of us to give back finanically what he has blessed us with. What we have in this world is not ours but really belongs to God. We are just Stewards of what he has blessed us with. My Goal is to give back to God what he has blessed me with and that is time and so many blessing that us unmeasureable. I hope and pray that you will search your life and give back to God what he has blessed you with. We can give back in so many ways.

We can visit someone that is sick and bring a smile to their face. We can send a card and let someone that is hurting know that we care for them. We can give money to someone that needs it for food or clothing. But most importantly I hope that you give back to God each and every week, what is rightfully his. I know that is something that I have to work on.

I hope that you will opens Gods word this week and let it enrich your lifes and bless you.

Now on another NOTE:

Friday was my hubbys birthday and we took him to his favorite place to eat and then went and picked up his cake. Hubby doesn't like his pic taken but I didn't give him a chose,haha. Below is the sweetest man I know and he treats me like a Queen. :Love you Honey.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment