TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Monday, January 18, 2010

Proud of my Beautiful Daughter

I have to brag on my daughter. She has had her first book published. Her 6th grade class teacher, had each student to write a book. The book had to be an event that happen in their live. The teacher sent a form home that she was going to have each book published with a publishing company and that each student would get a free copy and that parents could purchase as many copies as they would like.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

The title of our daughers book was " The Day I almost went Bald" I just love it. She did all the pictures herself and wrote every single word herself. I am one proud Mom.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

The Day I almost went bald is about the time that my daughter was 4 years old and she was on our treadmill. I was in the bedroom with her but was vacuum. She had long hair at the time and she bent over and her hair got caught in the part of the treadmill that goes under and it pulled a section of her hair out, YES I mean Pulled it right out of her head and then the other part of her hair was caught in another part of the treadmill. She was screaming for dear life . I could not hear her cause I was running the vacuum cleaner, but I finally looked over there and saw her and ran to her. I thougth I would just die when I got to her, My heart just broke cause she was crying so. I will never forget the day, and she will never forget it either.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

I am so proud of her for putting her thoughts into a book. Mommmy love you darling and I know you will go far in life.

My God richly bless you this week.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment