TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Playing Around with Camera

Well I stayed home with my daughter today from church. She still didn't feel good this morning. Coughing her head off and just feels bad. So the meds haven't fully kicked in yet so hopefully by tonight she will feel better , because tomorrow is school day and she has already miss 1 and 1/2 days of school and they can really get behind missing so much school. Homework, uugggh.
Our beautiful cat Callie
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

I have been playing around in Photoshop this morning and learing how to make my picture in black and white then I have another program where I add text. I love it. Here are just a few pic I wanted to share,  dont be surprise if I just come back and just add pic, haha.


Our Sons Senior pics
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment