TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nothing New

Well, things are going along just fine this week so far. The weather is a bit warmer, thank goodness. It is still cold but at least our dogs water outside is not freezing the last 2 days. I tell you it was hard having to change out their water ever 5 to 6 hours, but they are our babies and we will gladly do it.

Yesterday our son went and had his Senior pictures made and I can't wait to get them back. Our neighbor has a chevelle that my son just loves. So our neighbor was so kind enough to allow my son to have his senior pictures made with the chevelle. The pictures were taking at an Old State Bank and down by the river side. I just can't wait to see how they turned out. He also had to have a formal picture made so they should turn out wonderful to. I will let you know how they turned out and post a pic when I get them back.

I hope they you have a wonderful week and my God richly bless you.

The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment