TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Little Thieves Ha Ha

O but they are cute little Thieves. I woke up this morning and the first thing I did was look out my window to check own our dogs. It got down to 8 last night and I was worried about them. They both have a doghouse that is built nice and snug. We have a heat lamp and hay and chips in there to keep them warm. Both of them was out playing. It was still snowing outside and it looked so cold. I thought they should be in there nice warm doghouses but I guess they had other ideas.

While I was looking out our window I notice these cute little birds was flocked around the dog's feed bowl and going to town on their feed. (little thieves) I called them. haha. I don't mind, the dogs don't mind sharing either. They usually just sit and watch them eat their feed,lolo. Every winter we usually get a big box of bird feed and feed them thru the winter anyway but I guess the dog food was more appealing to them this morning. It was fun watch them fly away then come back for more.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

I hope you have had a wonderful lazy Saturday and looking forward till tomorrow to worship with your Lord. May God richly bless you today as you strife to live your life for him each day.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment