TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Help Haiti

Just watching Tv breaks my heart. I just can't stand the thougth of so many people suffering. I know so many of you are hurting money wise, but if you can afford to give even a few dollars please go to www. redcross.org and donate today. Please chose international response funds once you get to their site so that your fund will go to the Haiti releif . If you are unable to donate, please join me in pray for eveyone that is affected by this awlful earthquake. Please pray that the relief effect will get to the ones that so badly need it in time and the loss of lives will be spared.

Continue in Prayer daily for all the Haiti People .

I hope that you will Praised God Daily for all the many blessing that he gives you each day. I know that he has richly blessed me and my family.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment