TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Well 2010 is here and I plan to make the most of it. I have mentally planned out in my mind all the things that I plan to change this year. I plan to be more involved in my friends lives and get out and do more with them. I plan to be more active in church. I found in 2009 that I let little things get in the way of doing things that I really knew that needed to be done. I hope that sitting down and making a list of things that I hope to accomplish month by month will help me reach my goal in 2010.

I want to leave you will a bible verse that I get each day in my email. I love it that when I first open my email each day that I have a bible verse waiting for me me.

If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
2 Corinthians 5:17

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment