TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Monday, January 4, 2010

Colorful Socks

Awww what kids will wear these days. Yesterday after church we took our daughter shoe shopping. Well dangling next to the check out counter was these gorgeous colorful socks. She said " Mom Everyone wears them, please can I have a pair" So of course I can't pass that plea up.lolo. I kind of like them myself, that is if I was a few years younger. If I remember right, I think I had a pair kind of like that when I was in middle school. Many moons ago,haha.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


O another note,
My son graduates from high school this year and so I got the job of calling around looking for a good photographer to take his senior pics. It about made me cry. I just can't believe that my first baby is that old. Makes me feel old. I remember the day we brought him home from the hospital. He seems so small and hubby and I was scared to death. We had no clue on how to care for a newborn. I really remember when hubby went back to work after been home with me for a week. I was scare out of my wits. I thought what will I do, how will I make it,lolo. Looking back now, how silly. As soon as I get his baby pic uploaded I will share, he was such a chubby baby and to look at him now, he is 6'2 and skinny. haha.

My God Richly bless you this week as you seek to live for him each day.
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment